Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mommy & Daddy's Princess


Look at my long fingers! Daddy says they will be good for setting volleyballs and mommy hopes I'll play piano with them.



Here I am doing some "tummy time." I'm getting stronger and stronger. At my 2 week appointment I weighed 8 lb 3 oz and measured 21.25 inches...I think they had my measurement wrong when I was born! Do you think I could grow 2.25 inches in 2 weeks?
Here I am napping in my crib. Can you guess my favorite color? Daddy says sometimes I sound like a bear cub when I'm waking up from my naps and mommy likes the expressions I make when I'm napping.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Maizie...you are one smart girl if purple is your favorite color....must be the January birthday in you! Love the pictures....don't grow too much...I haven't got to see you yet!

Auntie Beth