Friday, January 22, 2010

Another "First" Christmas

Christmas 2008 was Maizlyn's first Christmas and Christmas 2009 brought another first Christmas for Livia and her cousin Graham. What a wonderful year and awesome Thanksgiving & Christmas we were blessed with. 2008 and 2009 were two of my favorite years. I love my life journey and look forward to growing older with my wonderful husband and beautiful daughters! Liv slept much of her first Christmas. Nothing is more peaceful than watching a sleeping baby...especially when it is your own. We are so blessed.

Opening gifts at Jennissen family Christmas.

Maizie & Papa Jennissen getting ready to go outside and play.


Grandma Felling relaxing on Christmas Day with her second grandchild.

Papa Felling & Maizie reading books.

Family Picture on Christmas Day. Needless to say, Maizie wasn't up for posing for this picture. Come to think of it, I don't think Patrick was too excited either. Oh well, he'll enjoy looking back at how much hair he had that day. ;-)

Apparently, she'd rather pose by herself!


Graham & Livia chilling together on their first Christmas Eve.




Maizie opening up her toy kitchen set from Santa Christmas morning.
Patrick & Maizie went sledding on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve as a child/teen, my family would go skiing, sledding or do something fun together and Pat's family would play cards & do generic gifts. We hope to do a combination of our traditions.
Maizlyn and I made Christmas cookie cut-outs together. We had fun and I hope it becomes another tradition!

No comments: