Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Getaway

Happy First Anniversary Paul & Bonnie!! To celebrate my sister and brother-in-law's anniversary, Pat & I along with Paul's best friend and his wife went to Duluth for the weekend. We stayed at a great place on the shores of Lake Superior and despite the occasional downpours enjoyed our weekend away. I had another ob appt last Monday. Baby's heartbeat was 153 and the midwife said I am progressing well. Baby is moving like crazy. It's fun to watch her move around as my stomach pokes in every direction. She's definitely a night owl like me! Less than 15 weeks to our due date and I'm getting anxious to decorate the nursery. Hopefully our crib comes in soon!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Nice picture Pat and Brenda. Glad everything is going well for you and the baby. Can't wait to see that babyroom! We hope to see you soon....maybe a trip to Madison is in your future?????