Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Human is Growing Inside of Me

Our little girl is continuously exploring her surroundings. I often find myself laughing at her acrobatic moves. It still amazes me that there is a human growing inside of me! Lately I've been finding myself staring at my stomach and trying to guess what body part I see push out and move across my stomach. It's such an incredible feeling and I know I'll miss it once she arrives. I am becoming more and more excited to meet our daughter and see what traits she has. Will she have the same mole me, my mom and sister all have? Will she be a blondie or brunette? Will she have her daddy's nose or mommy's? Will she have her daddy's natural ability to tease, her mommy's organizational skills...so much to look forward to.

My sister and sister-in-law Jen (pictured above) gave me a baby shower this past weekend. Thanks again sisters for throwing me such a wonderful baby shower and thank you to everyone for coming! I had a wonderful time seeing everyone and sharing my excitement with you! Here is a picture of a blanket soon-to-be grandma Felling made for her granddaughter. It is so soft and I am excited to snuggle in it with baby!
Here I am at 7 months pregnant with the excited grandmothers-to-be.

2 comments:

Sarah Miller said...

I had a great time at the shower. Your little girl is so lucky to have you. Can't wait to see her!!
Love,
Cousin Sarah

Beth said...

I'm so sad I couldn't make it Brenda. Looks like you had a good time! I'll have to bring my shower present for you at Christmas time! Take Care!