Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No Complaints at Nearly 36 Weeks!

I had an appointment with my Nurse Midwife today. My bp and weight are good and I am measuring a bit small but there is no concern. Baby is continuing to do well. Her heart beat was in the 140s and we determined where her feet, butt, back & head were positioned...such fun! She's facing my spine which is good -- should prevent back labor if she stays in that position. My midwife also said that there is no reason why I have to take my belly button ring out. I am sure many of you are cringing, but I love my ring and I've had it for 10 years! My belly button hasn't "popped" and it doesn't bother me so she said there was no reason that I had to take it out. I'm sure I just jinxed myself... I have another appointment with my midwife next Wed. and then I see my OB again on Dec. 31st. I will be 36 weeks Friday; one more week until it's "safe" for baby to arrive.
Congratulations to Kristi Jo & Nick on the healthy arrival of their son William -- I saw him tonight and he is absolutely adorable. Congratulations to Lisa & Dan on the healthy arrival of their daughter Gretchen -- a future dancer, right Lis?!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the update B, we can't wait to meet that little girl! Take care of yourself!